How to get here
- Map (via GoogleMaps)
- Address and GPS coordinates
- Roadmap to Laguardia
- Directions to make it on car (if you're coming from the North)
- Directions to make it on car (if you're coming from the South)
- Directions to make it on foot (through the town certre)
- Arriving to Laguardia on the road A-124 we find a crossroad. Here we must turn left to follow the west side of the town walls.
- After a while we will find a parking of sorts on the right: it is the confluence of the Paseo del Collado road and the beginning of the Rua Mayor de Peralta. We make an S shaped turn to follow the latter, and we continue our path, closer to the walls this time.
- On this road we will find four towers in the walls. Erletxe is situated in between the third and the fourth tower.
- Finally, to make it easier for you to recognize our house, here's a view of our entrance from the walls of Laguardia.
Directions for those coming from Bilbao, Vitoria, etc.
Click on the miniatures to vview larger maps.